Frequently asked questions
Where are you located? Where do I go?
We operate out of the North Las Vegas Airport. Please come to the North Las Vegas Main Terminal to meet your pilot in the main lobby. For a map or driving directions, please click on the link at the top of this page.
How can I pay for my tour?
We accept cash or credit cards. We require a deposit of $25 to hold your reservation. The remainder will be charged upon your arrival at the North Las Vegas Airport.
What if I have to cancel?
We require 24 hours notice for cancellations. If you cancel within 24 hours of your flight, we charge a $25 fee (your deposit).
Am I supposed to tip the pilot?
The pilot usually receives a 15% tip for the tour.
What type of helicopters do you fly?
We fly the Robinson R44, the most popular heliopter in the world.
Can I bring a camera?
Yes, please do. You may bring a still cameras (film or digital) or video cameras.
Can I bring a backpack or purse?
No. Please do not bring backpacks or large purses. Small baggage compartments are located under each seat to hold camera cases or water bottles, but no backpacks or purses.
What if the weather is bad?
If the weather conditions will not allow us to fly, we will be happy to reschedule your tour without any fee.
Can my children come for a tour?
Yes, but they must be able to sit without a child restraint and in their own seat.
Okay, the kids can go. What about the Grandparents?
Of course they can. The helicopter can be difficult to get in and out of with decreased mobility, but it does not mean you have to stay on the ground. Believe it or not, we have had a passenger take a ride for his 100th birthday!
How often do the tours depart?
Tours are available almost anytime of day.. All you need to do is call and set up a time and date that suits you best.
Can I give a ride as a gift?
Absolutely! We can personalize your gift certificate for any occasion: Valentine's Day, Grandpa's Birthday, Christmas, Sweet 16, Bachelor Party, ... Any occasion you can think of! Call (877)203-1623 for details.
Do I need to provide my own transportation to the North Las Vegas Airport?
If you need a taxi cab, below are the phone numbers of various cab companies in Las Vegas. Your cab fare from the Las Vegas Strip to the North Las Vegas Airport will be approx. $35 (incl. 15% tip) and will take approx. 15-20 minutes.
Taxi Cab Phone Numbers:
- Ace Cab, 702-736-8383
- Yellow Cab, 702-873-2000
- Deluxe Taxi, 702-567-0557
- Desert Cab, 702-386-9102
- Henderson Taxi, 702-384-2322
- Lucky Cab, 702-477-7555
- Nellis Cab, 702-248-1111
- Western Cab, 702-736-8000
- Whittlesea/Blue, 702-384-6111
The Following information is provided to assist you with understanding all of the rules and regulations placed on flight operations by the FAA, TSA, Company policies and sound practices in order to make your flight experience as safe and entertaining as possible.
Please read before booking and call if you have any questions.
Locations and Pricing
- All flights originate and end at our facility at the north Las Vegas airport.
- Clark County charges an additional 2% airport usage fee wich will be added to the price of your tour.
- Prices are per passenger, per flight.
- We require a minimum of two passengers per tour.
- Single passengers may be placed with other groups.
- Two passengers can guarentee the helicopter for themselves for an additonal $50 dollars.
Passenger and Weight Restrictions
Weather and Flight Time.
- Please feel free to re-confirm your reservation within 72 hours of your flight, we will advise you on the expected weather and other pertinent information to the flight.
- Arrive at least 5 minutes prior to your expected departure time.
- You will be discreetly weighed and billed in full at the time of arrival.
- Fog, rain, stormy conditions and other weather conditions can create a less than spectacular experience. If the pilot decides to cancel the flight due to weather you have the option to reschedule the flight.
- Flight times and routes may vary depending on flight safety, weather and ATC contro.l
- Our minimum weather conditions are cloud bottoms at 1000' and visibility at least 3 miles.
- 702 Helicopter Inc. will immediately charge 25% non refundable deposit upon scheduling your tour.
- 702 Will charge 50% for cancellations between 24-72 hours.
- We require 24 hours notice in order to change or cancel your reservation.
- No cancellations within 24 hours.
- If you fail to show up for your tour(5 minutes past booked departure time), you will forfeit any refund and will be charged full amount.
- 702 reserverve the right to reschedule your tour with no cancellation fee due to weather.
- The pilot will have the final say as to conditions for each flight and weather, saftey is our number one concern always.
- If you need to change or cancel your reservation please provide us with 48 hours notice prior to your tour time and we will be happy to accommodate you.
- Rescheduling your reservation within 24 hours requires a $50 rescheduling fee.
- 702 will refund the complete value of your tour if our aircraft is grounded for maintenance reasons.
- Prices listed on the website do not inclued airport fees.
- All cancellations must be received in written form via email/fax. Call for email address.
- Reservations made through hotel concierge or booking agents are charged a non refundable booking fee. This is not a charge by 702 Helicopter Inc.
- No Refunds of Exchanges – All Sales are FINAL!